Spare Tire Bike Racks. Childs Bicycle Trailer
Spare Tire Bike Racks
- An extra tire carried in a motor vehicle for emergencies
- A spare tire is an additional tire (or tyre - see spelling differences) carried in a motor vehicle as a replacement for one that goes flat, a blowout, or other emergency.
- A roll of fat around a person's waist
- Abdominal obesity, colloquially known as belly fat or clinically as central obesity, is the accumulation of abdominal fat resulting in an increase in waist size. There is a strong correlation between central obesity and cardiovascular disease.
- excess fat around the waistline
- (Bike Rack) The stand that holds bicycles in place in the transition area so a competitor can quickly get on his / her bike.
Not Bad for a Dumpster Save, Eh?
I pulled this frame from a dumpster, cleaned it up and checked it for cracks and alignment. Then I added a raw steel touring fork from eBay and sent it to my local powdercoater. Two weeks later my wife has a touring bike! Parts came from my spares shelves....
-105 shifters and crankset
-Suntour X-1 front derailleur
-XT rear derailleur
-Cane creek S-2 headset
-Mavic CXP 21 rims laced to STX-RC hubs
-WTB Allterrainasaurus 700/32 tires
-Planet bike Hardcore hybrid fenders
Can you tell I was once a boy scout?
This is the trunk bag that I put atop the rack on the back of my bike when I want to go on a long ride. I've added notes so you can see what everything is
fast pocket bikes for sale
best trailer bike
downhill mountain biking tips
stunt dirt bike rider game
lightweight bike wheels
custom mountain bike wheels
next mako bike
shimano bicycle parts online